Viridos is a U.S.-based Company
Viridos operates solely in the United States. You acknowledge and consent that any information you provide or we may collect may be used, processed, and transferred to the United States and other countries or territories and that those countries or territories may not offer the same level of data protection as the country where you reside. We collect various types of information from you, including information we get from your use of our Site.
Information we collect about your use of our Site or Products may, for example, include: :
- The Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your Internet Service Provider.
- The content you access.
- Your computer’s operating system.
- Up-time and other usage statistics about the Site.
- Location information.
- Your computer’s unique identifier (e.g., CPU serial number).
- Web browser used.
- The date and time of your visit to the Site.
We may use the information collected:
- To improve the Site.
- For marketing purposes.
- To compile and analyze trends.
- We also may aggregate the collected information with information from other users of the Site for analysis such as to determine user and performance trends. Generally, any such aggregation will involve de-identified or anonymous data.