Viridos authorizes you to view and download the materials at this Site, provided that (i) you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials, (ii) your use of such materials is for your personal, non-commercial use only, and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, (iii) you may not modify the materials in any way or reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute, transmit, or create derivative works from any of the materials on this Site, and (iv) you may not transfer the materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, these terms and conditions. The above authorization does not include the design or layout of this Site, elements of which are legally protected and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image from this Site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly authorized by Viridos. No other use of the materials is authorized.
The materials at this Site are proprietary and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to third party sites
Any links to third-party websites that may appear on this Site are provided only as a convenience to you and in no way imply any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, or acceptance of any information or views provided on those linked websites. Viridos does not monitor the linked websites for accuracy or content, and does not warrant the information contained thereon. The information provided on the linked websites and any warranty with regard thereto is solely the responsibility of the providers of that information. If you decide to access third-party websites through links from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
Links to this site
All links to the Site must be approved in writing by Viridos; however, Viridos consents to links limited to those in which:
- the link is a text-only link containing only the name “Viridos”;
- the link redirects the user only to www.viridos.com and not to deeper pages;
- the link, when activated, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website;
- the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link do not present false information about Viridos products, services, or technology, nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of VIRIDOS, nor create the false appearance that another entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored or endorsed by Viridos; and
- no Viridos logo or trademark is used or appears as part of the link.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VIRIDOS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. VIRIDOS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THIS SITE, (V) BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, SPYWARE, OR ANY OTHER MALWARE, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THIS SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, (VI) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY INFORMATION, AND/OR (VII) LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THIS SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL VIRIDOS ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING UNDER OR AS A RESULT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT VIRIDOS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Viridos logo and names of Viridos divisions, affiliates, products or services displayed on this Site are protected by U.S. and international trademark and copyright laws. All trademark name representations and listed owners are believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed to be so.
Other third-party trademarks referenced on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
No license to use any of Viridos’ trademarks is given or implied. Users are not permitted to use these trademarks without the prior written consent of Viridos. The use of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of federal or other applicable laws.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 (“DMCA”), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed. Pursuant to the DMCA, anyone who believes their material has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may submit a notification of copyright infringement via registered mail to Viridos’ physical address.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to complying with United States copyright law, as well as international trade law and practices. Therefore, upon receipt of a proper notification of copyright infringement under the DMCA, we will remove and/or block access to the allegedly infringing material.
To be valid, notifications must be sent to Viridos’ physical address below:
11149 Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of and a brief description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, and a description of where to locate the material you claim is infringing. This will require, at a minimum, a precise URL for the material you allege should be removed or to which access should be disabled;
- An address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you, as the complaining party, may be contacted;
- A statement that you, as the complaining party, have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and the complaining party is the copyright owner, or is otherwise authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Viridos is constantly conducting research and development, leading to new, modified, and/or improved technology and products. It is Viridos’ policy to seek patent protection in the United States and abroad for such technology and products.
Any software that is made available to download from this Site is the copyrighted work of Viridos and/or its suppliers, and is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is included with the software. You may not download or install any software from this Site that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you have read and accepted the terms of the license agreement. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, or redistribution of the software is prohibited.
This Site is controlled and operated by Viridos from its offices within the United States. Viridos makes no representations that this Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any and all actions, claims, disputes, or controversies relating to these terms and conditions, the use of this Site, or any materials therein shall be governed by the law of the State of California, USA, without regard to its conflict-of-laws principles. By using this site, you expressly consent to the exclusive forum, jurisdiction, and venue of the state and federal courts of San Diego County, California, USA in such actions, claims, disputes, or controversies.